Sunday, December 14, 2008

The NZ League Museum

As you know New Zealand have the Rugby League World Cup. As part of our EHSAS writing some of the children were given the chance to go and see it. Have a listen and find out what else is in our museum. It's amazing! Here are photos and a movie about our little trip there.

BubbleShare: Share photos - Play some Online Games.


The World Cup is at the Rugby League House in Penrose at 7 Beasley Avenue. You have to make an appointment so ring (09) 525 5592 and thank you to Mr Don Hammond who is the curator for the museum.


3 comments:

jkmcclung said...

First time I have been to your blog....you guys are doing some great things. I'll make sure to keep up to date! Good job class!

Little Voices, Little Scholars. said...

YOu are so lucky to be able to go and see the cup !
Was it fun at the Rugby League House ?

From Mrs She

Anonymous said...

I hope you Guys had fun at the museum! I bet there was alot of stuff about sports like football.
I like football,but my friend clinton likes basketball.I hope you guys commit back. you guys are awsome,bye.